Indicates that the item is a Top Pick. The full review is available in 102 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum.
- 24 Game: Single Digits , Double Digits , Add/Subtract Primer, Multiply/Divide Primer, Fractions/Decimals, and Algebra/Exponents
- ADD-Arithmetic Developed Daily
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Songs Kits (CD's)
- Challenging Word Problems
- Charlotte Mason’s Living Math: A Guided Journey
- Family Math
- Grocery Cart Math
- Holey Cards
- Key to Series
- Learning Wrap-Ups
- Math Dash Board Games
- Math Noodlers Games
- Math Rider
- Math Sprints
- Mathematicians are People, Too, volumes one and two
- Miss Brain's Cool Math Games for kids in grades 1-2
- Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction, Division Songs (Twin Sisters)(audio CD's and workbooks)
- One Hundred Sheep, Skip Counting Songs from the Gospels
- The Original Skip Count Kid or The Skip Count Kid's Bible Heroes
- Process Skills in Problem Solving Series
- Spanish ABC book and CD
- Super Teacher Worksheets Website
- Times Tales
- Triangle Flash Cards
- Two Plus Two Is Not Five AND Five Times Five Is Not Ten
- Visible Thinking in Mathematics
- Who's Counting Math Card Game
- Wonder Number Learning System
Math Supplements Web Links
free printable worksheets for math for kindergarten level through pre-algebra plus formatted handwriting pages
- education.com math word problem worksheets
free printable math worksheets for preschool through high school with lots of variety
- Graphite reviews
Graphite is a site that hosts teacher reviews and ratings for online games and websites as well as apps. Free and no registration required.
- iPracticeMath.com free worksheets
iPracticeMath.com offers free math worksheets that can be completed online or printed for use offline. They cover most topics for the elementary grades up through Algebra 1 with more to come. Topical lessons are also available. The system will also track students and provide reports.
KinderTown is a website that reviews apps for iPads and iPhones, providing an easy interface for finding useful educational apps for ages 3 to 8. See my brief review here.
- Learn ’em Forwards and Backwards
David Chandler of Math Without Borders has created a free online flashcard-style program to help students master multiplication and division facts. The program even tracks student progress including recording response time. Problems are present in a spiral fashion as students work through five levels toward mastery.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives
free, animated demonstrations of how many different manipulatives are used to teach concepts, primarily for the elementary grades
free online site that helps you find games, videos, and software by grade level, subject area, and standards covered
- Sheppard Software Math
free drill games for K through 8—games drill basic operations, fractions, decimals, measurment, time, money, and more
- Ten Good iPad Apps for Elementary School Math Practice
iPad Apps for School recommends "Ten Good iPad Apps for Elementary School Math Practice"
- Zoom Chess
Zoom Chess is a subscription-based site for online "curriculum" for all levels of chess players from beginners to advanced players. Differentiated lessons adapt to provide children with sequential learning appropriate for each student.