Master Books has a number of excellent titles relating to creation (as opposed to evolution) that are great for family read aloud or independent reading. Many of their books are appropriate for the elementary levels. Some recommended titles:
- Bombus the Bumblebee is the first of a series of books for children ages 3-7. All of these relate to creationism in some way. In this book, children follow the adventures of Bombus the bumblebee as he explores his world and the special abilities God gave him.
- Dinosaurs by Design—in my opinion, the best book for children who want to know about dinosaurs.
- Dry Bones and Other Fossils is an excellent introduction to fossils for children of all ages.
- Noah's Ark and the Ararat Adventure—Written in story form, this book relates the biblical story of Noah to recent searches for the ark. Suggested for ages 6 to adult.
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? answers young children's questions about creation, dinosaurs, and the flood through an adventure story.